Through our accountability system, we ensure that our activities within Family are transparent, involve stakeholder participation, allow complaints to be responded to and enable continuous learning and improvement.
Our financial reports:
- Trustees report and financial statements for the period 1 April 2015 – 31 March 2016
- Trustees report and financial statements for the period 1 April 2014 – 31 March 2015
- Report and Financial statement for the period 1 April 2013 – 31 March 2014
- Report and Financial statement for the period 13 August 2012 – 31 March 2013
Our policies and manuals
- Child protection policy We recognise that the children with whom and for whom we work are particularly vulnerable to abuse and exploitation. This policy sets out our common beliefs and principles and describes the steps that will be taken by us to protect children involved in our activities.
- Transparency policy This policy outlines our commitment to being honest and open in our communication and the
sharing of relevant information, in an appropriate form, with target groups and other stakeholders
- Governance manual A user-friendly working document to explain our governance structure, processes and operations.
Our governance structure
Family for Every Child was registered in 2012 in the UK as a company limited by guarantee and has charitable status (charity number: 1149212).